Global Phosphine Fumigation Market- Description
There are various ways to prevent insects from attacking stored products. Once insects get into a stored product, only a few radical solutions are available for getting rid of them.
A little number of products can be heated or frozen to kill the insects. Large quantities of stored products need to be fumigated. Therefore, this publication provides information about how to use phosphine fumigants to control insect affliction in stored agricultural products.
Phosphine fumigants are sold out in the market in solid form only, either as aluminium phosphide or magnesium phosphide. The publication stresses aluminium phosphide that is sold under different brand names including Phosphene, Weedicide and Protoxin.
Aluminium phosphide can be used to get rid of insect infestations in a variety of products, including feed ingredients such as corn, grass seed, cottonseed, millet, peanuts, oats, pecans, popcorn, sorghum, soybeans, rye, triticale, and wheat and also animal feed.
It is also used for processed foods, for the time until the residue dust does not come in direct contact with the product. They can be used on some non-food commodities also including straw and hay, feathers, cotton, tobacco, dried plants and ?owers, and seeds.
The fumigant label has a complete chart of products that can be fumigated.
Global Phosphine Fumigation Market-Overview
Majorly driven by an expansion in recognition of advanced modes of application of fumigation technology, the gross Global Phosphine Fumigation Market is to reach USD 988.4 Million by 2028, from USD 649.3 Million in 2022, at a CAGR of 5.4%.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page: https://analyticsmarketresearch.com/reports/phosphine-fumigation-market/12437/
Owing to the increasing command for phosphine fumigation for several implementations such as insect infestations. Phosphine fumigation can be done by using tablets, powder, phosphine gas and pellets which can be spread, placed or sprinkled to control insect infestation.
A recent analysis of the Global Phosphine Fumigation Market shows us that the increasing insect population is due to climatic changes which increase the market growth.
Global Phosphine Fumigation Market- Key Trends
· Increased Insect Population due to Climate Change- The increasing insect population because of the climatic changes will rise the growth of the Phosphine Fumigation market during the predicted period.
· The crop production and insect population are highly affected by climate change and extreme weather events. With these drastic changes in temperatures and carbon dioxide levels, Earth is expected to reach the crucial warming limit in the early 2030s.
· Expanding Agrochemical Industries- Pesticides are widely used by developing economies. Due to the increased level of crop production, the demand for pesticides is also increasing, which initiates high agricultural yields. The chemicals help control pests and also regulate plant growth.
· COVID-19 Impact on the Global Phosphine Fumigation Market- The COVID-19 outbreak has affected various industries worldwide. Manufacturing techniques around the world were shut down during the pandemic. The economic crisis that came after the pandemic lead to a delay in the commercial tossing out of the agricultural industry.
· Medium-scale and Small-scale companies support the technology providers and will witness a drop in revenue since the pandemic.
Global Phosphine Fumigation Market Segmentation
Segmentation based on Type
· Magnesium Phosphide
· Aluminium Phosphide
Based on the types, the phosphine fumigation market has been segmented into aluminium phosphide, magnesium phosphide, calcium phosphide, and others. The demand for aluminium phosphide is expected to increase owing to the rapid growth of the agrochemical industry and the lesser cost of aluminium phosphide than methyl bromide.
Segmentation based on Form
In terms of forms, the market has been bifurcated into solids and liquids. Solid fumigation is a widely used form of phosphine fumigation, as it includes tablets, powder, and pellets. Solid fumigants are easier and safer to use than gaseous fumigants. Moreover, they are less harmful to the environment.
Segmentation based on Applications
· Warehouse Commodities
· Stored Processed Food
Based on applications, the phosphine fumigation market has been categorized into raw agricultural commodities, warehouses, stored processed food, and others. The warehouse segment is expected to hold a key share of the market. Warehouses are used for storing goods, food grains, raw materials, and processed foods which are highly susceptible to insect infestation.
Segmentation based on Region
The global phosphine fumigation market is separated into North America, Latin America, the Middle East & Africa, Latin America and Europe. The market in the Asia Pacific held a dominant share of the market. Its share is anticipated to expand at a substantial growth rate owing to the increasing production and consumption of cereals and grains in the region.
Scope of the Report
· Base Year- 2022
· History Year- 2016-2021
· Forecast Period- 2022-2028
· CAGR- 5.4%
Analytics Market Research is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. Analytics Market Research is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
Analytics Market Research
99 WALL STREET, #2124 NEW YORK, NY 10005